Monday 22 December 2014

Documented December - Day Twenty two - On The Menu


Hi all,

Nicole here today to share a fun prompt with you - 'On the Menu'. I created some fun little menu cards that serve two purposes - they will fit in your album for documenting purposes. But they will also print and go on the table on everyone place setting as a mini menu. I love when I can use a kit and get lots of uses out of it. I used the papers from the gorgeous new Sarah Hurley Documented December kit.

I laid out the papers and used a chalkboard journaling card from a previous kit and added text to it digitally. You could of course do all this manually and hand write and cut out instead of on the computer, I am just really into computer creation lately. I love that Sarah's products allow for this versatility!

You can see my little set of menus below...


And a peek at one of the menus set up on the table...

I hope you enjoyed this prompt and you are having fun planing your menu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment