Thursday 25 December 2014

Documented December - Day Twenty Five - The Big Day - Claire



I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas, and hope you have a fabulous day with lots of fun and laughter with family and friends.
Here is day 25 to go into my Documented December album (featuring last years tree)


And here is my tree for this year, I will add a second page for day 25 into my album to include this, when the bustle of Christmas has passed. 



Thank you for logging in a joining us today, and on behalf of Sarah and the rest of the Design Team Girls, I would like to say a big Thank You for all the support you have given us this year. We have lots more planned for you. 2015 will see lots of exciting projects, and we would love for to join us.


Take care, and Very Best Wishes



1 comment:

  1. I'm loving this year's full tree and decorations. x

    ReplyDelete