Thursday 25 December 2014

Documented December - day Twenty Five - The big day, Jaine

I can't believe how quickly this has come around, the big day!! 

Even though my girls are all grown up, we're all like small children when it comes to Christmas Day and they still have stockings which are filled with little things. This will continue until I have Grandchildren I imagine. 

This year is slightly different though as for the first time two of my girls won't be sleeping at home on Christmas Eve. Here Christmas Eve is the big feast night where presents are exchanged and the twenty fifth is a chill day like Boxing Day is to us. So they'll be off celebrating with friends and sleeping over to arrive at home on the morning of Christmas Day.


When we celebrate at home we have the turkey, trimmings and even manage to get crackers which does amuse any foreign guests we have joining us. I'll have worked some magic on the table and made it look  perfect.


I want to wish every one of you a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Jaine xx

1 comment:

  1. I've loved seeing all your Christmas layouts on Pinterest x

    ReplyDelete