Saturday 6 December 2014

Documented December - Day Six - Christmas Treats

Day Six

Christmas Treats! What are your favourite Christmas Treats? Hot Chocolate? Mince Pies? Christmas Music?

Now I'll hand over to Ria who'll be sharing her inspiration for today!...

*****
 
Hello everyone! Its Ria here!
 
Christmas is a joyous time and I remember as kids, we always look forward to special treats packed in pretty holiday colors.
 
Today I'm sharing chocolate treats that I packed in inexpensive mini brown bags decorated with Sarah's beautiful paper packs.  


Inside these packs are random choco goodies that can make every recipient smile. I should have taken some snippets of what's inside but you get the picture inside right? :)

 
On this pack, comes assorted candies with fun bright colors.
 In front of this pack, I used Sarah's snip-n-cut sheet for my elements and stamped an additional ones for three the banners.
The red and white twine is the common accent I used for these 3 packs.   


Here, I folded the top a bit so the bag size is slightly small than the other two ones. I put mini chocolate nuggets inside for everyone to enjoy. I did again some stamping in front of the journaling cards and some embossing as well in the small circles.
 
 
Hot chocolate treats with mallows are perfect for this bag. I tucked some of them, ready to be made anytime during the cold winter. I did a very minimal stamping as I wanted to make the choco cup stand out in front of this bag.
 
I hope you'll be inspired to make your own treats using stamps that you already have and small mini brown bags to put those treats.
 
Until next time!

Supplies used:
 
Sarah Hurley papers and journaling cards
 
 
 
 

1 comment: