Monday 22 December 2014

Christmas Gift Tags

Hello there! Ria here again today.

Christmas is just few days away so these holiday tag projects I’m sharing is just right in time.
I have three different tags that can be done in no time. I used a combination of Christmas stamp sets from Sarah and each are very easy to make.

I have a lot of ribbons in my stash that are waiting to be used for a project and this is one of those times to make use of them. I also used a combination of ribbons by layering them together and added some twine too for an accent color.

First up is the tag using the Charm Street Cuties  Christmas Girl stamp set. I stamped the sweet girl partially from the right of the tag and colored her with promarkers. I then added some shine using the Wink of Stella clear glitter. I also stamped the sentiment in a cut banner shaped strip.
Noticed the white strips and dots in the gift boxes? I did that using white gel pen for some design.



For this second tag, I die-cut a document page insert (the ones that you use for scrapbook page layout) then stamps the mini ornaments using the same Charm Street Cuties  Christmas Girl stamp set. I also did additional stamping using the Christmas Labels Stamps. The white embossed stamping pops right up against the dark paper.



This third tag is very simple. I stamped the ornament from the traditional Christmas Ornaments set by Jaine Drake. I colored it with markers and added some shine again using the Wink of Stella glitter pen.  I also stamped some stars around the ornament.


 


For all the tags, I added blue gems and small inexpensive ornament in the twine for some added décor. 

Here are the three tags altogether..


That’s it for now and we’ll catch up again soon.

Supplies used
Journaling card from Sarah Hurley

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Ria. I love all the colour it really makes the images pop. xx

    ReplyDelete