Tuesday 16 December 2014

Documented December - Day Sixteen - Smilings My Favourite...

Day Sixteen

Smiling My Favourite! What is your favourite thing about Christmas? What makes you smile?
Now I'll hand over to Susie who will be sharing what she loves about Christmas...
*****
Oh my, there are so many things to love about Christmas, aren't there? Food, Christmas trees, lights, hot chocolate, Christmas jumpers, anticipation, magic, .......
But what I love most, is time together with my fantastic family. Hubby is off work throughout Christmas and New Year and the factory is closed, so he has less to stress about and nothing in particular to do (at least that is the theory!!). So we have time to watch those DVDs we've had for ages, play Monopoly, go for nice long walks with our border collie ALTOGETHER and there's always lots of eating too!!!!!
I am also loving these gorgeous papers and the snip & stick elements from this year's kit. And I've left plenty of room to add anything else I love about Christmas as I go along!
P.S Please grab your badge from the sidebar for your blog, leave your links in the comments, hashtag us on social media (Facebook, Twitter or Instagram) with #documenteddecember and #sarahhurley so we can find and like your projects - we'd love to see!


1 comment:

  1. Great LO Susie, there are so many things to get excited about at this time of year x

    ReplyDelete