Saturday 27 June 2015

Background stamping

Hello there! Its Ria here today.

For today's card project, I did a stamped background using the Special Edition stamp - Garden Fairy by Clare.

I also used the small flamingo stamp from Sarah Hurley. Its part of the kit from A Few of my Favourite Things kit but you can definitely use whatever stamp that you may have. 

Just the basic stamping for the background, here I started with the red.  


I kept three color ink pads to alter the colors and stamped the butterfly and flowers alternatively. I also used the swirl shape to fill some gaps in between spaces.


I later die cut a tag shaped cardstock to put  my sentiment and add some banners. 
For additional texture, I also put some sequins randomly and of course a red satin  ribbon to pop some more color.


and the finish card..


Until next time!. Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment