Saturday 20 June 2015

July Calendar page by Jaine

It's that time again, with Summer well and truly here, for school to finish. Well, almost anyway.

I keep hearing "School's out for summer" in my head!


Of course I'm a month ahead with my calendar as usual but it'll creep up before I know it. We're already making plans for trips, visits and holidays.


This time I've gone for a more scrapbooky (is that a word?) feel for July using some of the journaling cards and washi tape from the latest A Few Of My Favourite Things kit and layered them onto my background which I've painted and randomly stamped with a couple of my background stamps, Fireworks and Pebbles.  I've also used the 'Yay' from the Everyday Sayings stamp set.


I hope you're keeping up with us here.

What are you planning for summer?

Jaine x

2 comments:

  1. Love how you've layered everything Jaine

    Secondary Schools have been out here for 4 weeks and little school finish tomorrow, I hope summer starts making more of an effort to appear 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School finishes early where you are. I've put the heating on today - what's that about?

      Delete