Wednesday 27 August 2014

Little Houses.....


Hello, Claire N with you today. I would like to have said I had a some great plan for this make I'm sharing with you today, but in truth, I didn't.......I just wanted to sit and play and use some of new stamps that have been on my desk for a few weeks ..... LOL!

And that is exactly what I did, I reached for the cutest of the pile, a new release from our very own Clare Brown. Clare has release a set of three special edition fairy stamps, and this cute house is from the 'Flower Fairy' set, and can be found in Sarah's shop here.



1- Stamp and emboss (versamark and black embossing powder) the house 4 times onto co-coordinating scraps of paper and then cut out. 
2- Cut the roof from two of the houses and paper piece onto the houses you want on the front of your card.
3- Stamp and emboss in black the fairy fence, onto a 5x5 inch piece of co-coordinating backing paper, before attaching the two house.
4- Add a sentiment (I used my dymo label maker) and ten stamp the little snail for extra cuteness.
5- Mat and later onto contrasting card and then adhere to front of 6x6 inch scalloped card blank.


What the last think you done/made, just because ......you wanted to?   LOL!!
We'd love to see.
Thanks for stopping by today.

2 comments: