Saturday 9 August 2014

Countdown to Christmas

Morning all. I know we’re in the middle of a really hot spell here in the UK but already my thoughts are turning to Christmas cards! Well what can I say… I like to be organized,

I make special cards for the important family and friends in my life but I also like to have a stack of simple (what I call production line) cards on hand for distant relatives and my Hubbies work colleagues.

This card is a simple patchwork of patterned paper squares, mounted onto Kraft card, with a sentiment and one embellishment.

It’s a great design when pushed for time as you can create a lot of cards just from printing a few sheets of patterned papers.

Supplies:

  • Kraft Card
  • Pearlescent White Card
  • Sentiment Stamp
  • Archival ‘Jet Black’ Inkpad
  • Wooden snowflake embellishment
  • Silver Gem

 

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Lisa, I love Kraft card and the colour on Kraft is so simple and chic.

    ReplyDelete