Friday 29 August 2014

Altered Note Book

Happy Friday everyone!

Today I'm showing you how I altered my notebook for work. 

First I measured and cut a piece of white paper.


Next I covered the entire page using Tim Holtz tumbled glass ink pad and my blending tool

Sarah's background stamp was them stamped across the top of the page. I also stamped some leaves from The Be Amazing doodle doll set...love!!!


To create some depth I stamped the girl,bunting and sentiment from the Dream A Little Dream Doodle doll set.


I love adding patterns to her dress, this time I used Sarah's large Deco lattice background stamp. You also get a plain hat so I decided to add the lattice background to that too. 

To do this just stamp the girl again and the hat onto white card, stamp the deco lattice background on top then cut out. I wanted to keep it flat so it was then fixed in place with double sided tape.


Foam pads were added to the girl, sentiment and the bunting.


Finally I added my layout to my notebook but with a twist.....

I wanted to make my cover versatile should I want to change it at a later date so I added some of Sarah's photo corners!


Tomorrow Ria will be posting and sharing a super project.

Thanks for stopping by

Clare





2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Clare, what a great way to personalise a notebook x

    ReplyDelete