Tuesday 11 March 2014

Sharing a project life page.

I thought for my post today I'd share a page of my project life album not simply because I can brag about being caught up but because I absolutely love to use my monthly kit club journaling cards in my pockets.
This week 9 layout was created using mainly the February kit although other bits and paper scraps were used to decorate some of the cards.




The chipboard Today embellishment was from an earlier kit.


The only things I added to the page were the alphabet stickers and journaling added with my manual typewriter.

I round all my corners off with a punch as I prefer that look. 



I cut my title with a Sizzix die cut from some paper scraps.


Next time I'll share a layout which co-ordinates with this pl page. 

Jaine

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jaine, it's making me want to try PL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done Jaine you are good, keeping on top of PL. Fab layouts.x

    ReplyDelete