Hi and welcome to Sarah Hurley 365.
Today I ( Clare) wanted to share my quick and simple tutorial on how I created my crossover card. Anyone that knows me will know I don't do complicated but I do fun and that's the most important thing of all!
*You will need two square blank cards of equal size
* cut one the front of one card diagonally from the top left corner to the bottom right corner
* cut the front of the second card diagonally from the top right corner down to the bottom left corner
* open the card flaps up and place one card on top of the other using double sided tape to fix in place
* cut a square piece of patterned paper measuring slightly smaller than the card blank.
* cut diagonally from the top left corner down to the bottom right corner
*fix patterned paper on the front of the card
* using card stock and pattered paper matt and layer a border strip
* add the border across the centre of the card
* Stamp and colour an image of your choice
* stamp and cut out a sentiment
* die cut a flower and pop on a button
I used the following of Sarah's products
* paper- 'A Few Of My Favourite Things' monthly kit'
* Image- 'Be Amazing' Girl stamp set
* Sentiment- 'Dream a Little Dream' stamp set
If you haven't already seen our monthly challenge you can find it here
Thanks for stopping by