Wednesday 19 March 2014

Clean & Simple


Hi Folk's it's Tania here with my DT spot.
Today I have a very clean & simple card I have used 2 stamps and a few  promarkers
(opps forgot to write down the colours) and some gold liquid pearls and thats about it.
I have used a sentiment and flower from

Firstly I stamped the flower image on the card blank  and coloured with Promarkers, I then stamped the flower twice more and coloured and fussy cut them out so I could decoupage them. I then added it to the flower with a 3d pad. I also added glossy accents to the bow.  
 To finish the card off I added the the sentiment and finished it off with gold liquid pearls.
This card would be suitable when somone is ill , or you are worried about them.
Thanks you so much for visiting
any questions just ask hugs 
Taniaj xx


1 comment:

  1. It may be simple but it's so pretty. I love that shape too.

    ReplyDelete