You might think from the name that Sarah's digi kit 'Be Mine' is a Valentine's kit but I wanted to show how lovely the colours and papers work for other occasions as well.
Here's what you'll need:
- Be Mine Digi Kit
- Sentiments Stamps
- Adirondack 'Stream' inkpad
- C6 Kraft card blank
- Cream Card
- Speech Bubble Die
- Bakers Twine, Glitter Glue, Glossy Accents, Warm Grey 1 ProMarker and a Clear Wink of Stella Brush Pen
Step by Step:
- On Microsoft Word resize the bubble and chevron paper from the 'Be Mine' digi kit to 9.5cm by 13.5cm and the bird embellishment to 7cm tall and print onto white paper.
- Cut the bubble paper out and ink the edges with turquoise ink. Mat onto cream card, ink the edges and fix to the card blank with double sided tape. Stamp sentiment along the top edge.
- Cut the chevron paper into a 10cm by 7cm fishtail and ink the edges. Mat onto cream card, ink the edges and wrap with bakers twine. Fix to the card blank with 3D foam pads.
- Cut out the bird and attach to the card blank using double sided tape. Add shading with a ProMarker and a glitter pen and add Glossy Accents to the eye. Fix to the card blank using foam pads.
- Die cut a speech bubble four times from cream card and glue together. Once dry stamp the sentiment on and fix to the card with 3D foam pads.
Thanks for stopping by