Wednesday 30 July 2014

Love Hearts Card

Hi all, Nicole here today to share a cute card project that gets you some use out of your scraps and dies! I started with a left over piece of pink card from Sarah Hurley papers - it was too narrow for a card front however.
 So I cut a strip of grey down to the same height and sellotaped them together from behind just using sellotape.

This is the result of this...

I then used a set of heart dies from Lawn Fawn and laid these out on my card and held them in place with some washi tape.

This is how the panel looked when die cut...

You could stop at this stage and simply mount this down onto a craft card base...

I however took it a step further and used up some other scraps of the Sarah Hurley papers. The fun chevron pattern went well with the design.

I stamped a sentiment in Dove Grey ink.
 This is the complete card....
I hope you enjoyed this and it inspired you to use up those scraps and those nesting dies!


2 comments:

  1. this is stunning nicole - looked fab with the kraft behind the hearts too. so many possibilities x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab and I love using up scraps! Susie x

    ReplyDelete