Saturday 5 July 2014

CHALLENGE 94 - CELEBRATION

Hello and welcome to our amazing blog.

This month we have a very special challenge for you but before I (Clare) spill the beans we would like to say a huge thank you to all of that entered out Summer Brights challenge. You can check our post here to see if you have been chosen as one of 3 winners.

So now lets get back to this months challenge and why we have chosen the theme  CELEBRATIONS'. Heres' a little hint onto what we are celebrating....


Yip it's our 4th birthday here and having been here since the very first challenge I can honestly say it has been an amazing experience watching and playing a little part in Sarah's journey. I am also surrounded by an amazing and talented design team, all very different in style and all I call my friends.

Scroll down to the bottom of this post to see this months prizes and to add your entry.

And here's inspiration from the design team.....






This month I decided to create a layout using the following products..

Stamps - Block Alpha
                       Be Amazing Girl 
                               Chevron Background
                   Dates and time
                 Mini Textures
  Stars
                                                             Team Hurley - designed only for the DT

Papers - A Few Of My Favourite Things monthly kit


I have altered a slate heart as a present-I used Sarah's Butterflies stamps to emboss onto the slate with white embossing powder. More details on my blog :-)




I have used some new stamp sets that Sarah is to release soon (the flowers and the birds). I've also used plenty of embossing powder, firstly to enhance the flowers, and also through a couple of different stencils to add a layered textured effect.



I've made a party invite using papers from Sarah's AFOMFT kit, Princess Doodle Doll Stamp, Block Alpha Stamp, a bit of washi tape & some sparkly silver stars...



Happy Birthday card made with my own Cupcake stamp set from the Special Editions range.


I created this fun tag using some of Sarah's papers. I used the chevron for the tag base and some of the wood grain for the banner on the tag. The sentiment comes from one of the printable kits. The whale is a cutting file that Sarah has up over in the Silhouette store, I love this guy! I stamped his eye with a stamp from the zombie girl doodle doll set and drew on his mouth. The sequins make a little trail of bubbles that he is blowing....




I made a baby card using one of Sarah's Journalling cards from the Silhouette Store. I also used the Chevron Background stamp and the wee stars are from the Wish Upon A Star Doodle Doll Stamps. Full details of how I made the card are on my blog.




A simple stamped make from me using the fabulous Special Editions Tweet Tweet Stamp Set



I created a happy card to celebrate a birthday using Sarah's A Few of my Favorite Things March kit. I love those ticket tabs. I also added a sequin that I also got from one of Sarah's kits. Those stars in the Snip N Stick sheet just add more fun to this card too isn't it?



Prizes

 First place - £10 voucher for Sarah's shop
 Second place - a blog badge ( email Sarah)
 Third place - a blog badge ( email Sarah)

This months special prize for one lucky winner drawn from entries using any of Sarah's products is.....

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for a super challenge and for sharing the stunning DT inspirations - all of them are gorgeous Karen x

    ReplyDelete