Wednesday 25 June 2014

The Sun has got his hat on…

Hip hip hip hooray!

Morning all! If you are in the UK I hope you are enjoying all this hot weather we have been having. I am, as the kids and I have been outside playing and tending to our vegetable plants…but it sure has put a stop to any crafting.

Talking of the Sunshine our theme for this months challenge is Summer Brights. I thought I would show that you don’t need to cut into a precious 12x12 page to make a card this one uses a couple of journaling cards to make the background:

Here’s what I used:

  • A Few of My Favourite Things Kit (patterned papers, heart embellishment and stamps)
  • Sentiments Stamps
  • Scrap of lace
  • Rosebud and Danube Blue Memento Inkpads
  • Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen
  • Black Fine line Pen.

If you fancy joining in with our challenge you have until Saturday 28th to join in.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment