Saturday 3 May 2014

Something a bit fishy.


Sometimes I just want to play and see where it takes me and this page in my journal was one of those occasions.


I started with a couple of Sarah's stencils and some ink just to lay down a background. I used the hexagon background stamp and red Versafine to add a bit of stamping and dribbled some more ink from the top.


I already had the idea to use the Doodle Doll as a mermaid, stamping the parts individually onto scraps of coloured paper and the punched circles added to the magical scene.


 So what could be more appropriate to go with her than my own fishy stamp set  "Don't Be Crabby" from the Special Editions range also stamped onto paper scraps.

 See you soon,

Jaine x

3 comments:

  1. great page Jaine...who wouldn't love an undersea party!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Amazing details Jaine. love this project

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Jaine, the colours and details are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete