A little while back I was lucky enough to play with some cork sheets for a magazine commission, it was fabulous and really versatile, so I was more than a little bit excited to see some in the kit. Here I have used it to stamp and colour on...
I love the texture the cork adds to CAS layout.
The butterfly was stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black and coloured with ProMarkers.
Here's what I used:
- 'Jet Black' Archival Inkpad
- 'Tuxedo Black' Memento Inkpad
- ProMarkers: Gold, Canary and Tulip Yellow
- 5" Square Kraft Card Blank
- Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen
- Viva Decor Pearl Pen Black
- Pearl Beads
Thanks for stopping by