Saturday 26 April 2014

Bold Butterflies

Morning All. It's Lisa here today and I thought I would share a bit more detail on my project I created for this months Challenge theme, which is Stitching. The challenge is open until midnight on Sunday so why not have a crafty weekend and show us what you create.

I have been having a little play with the A Few of My Favourite Things Kit again. This bold paper was from January's kit and I've hand stitched the edge as my sewing machine broke just before I made this. Oh well, my hand stitching is neater than my machine stitching anyway! Here is my card...


I've added a shimmer to the patterned paper with a Wink of Stella pen and stamped butterflies to each spot. My embellishments were made with UTEE and a Melt Pot.


The large butterflies have been stamped off the edge of the central panel. I used the Wink of Stella Pen to drag the ink and give them a watercolour look.

Here's what I used:

  • 'Denim' Adirondack Ink pad
  • White Square Card Blank
  • UTEE Embellishments (Heart and Enamel Dots)
  • Wink of Stella Clear Brush Pen, Embroidery Thread and Needle and a round corner punch


Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

2 comments: