Sunday 19 April 2015

May Calendar page

I'm finding it hard to come to terms with the fact that the first quarter of the year is over already. Before I know it Summer will be here. I'm working a month ahead of course on my Calendar so I'm prepared and that might have something to do with it.


I built everything up on a pre-sprayed background and decided as it's the birthday month of my middle daughter, she would be my focus.

I've used some journal cards from previous monthly kits and added a little detail into the top one by cutting out an arrow to show the card below.  I also used one of my own stamps to stamp directly onto the photo.  Don't be afraid to stamp or add details to photo's, it adds to the fun of the image.  I hand drew and cut the arrow and stars for a fun touch.


Happy crafting to you.

Jaine x

4 comments:

  1. This year is whizzing by! Great page Jaine, lovely piccie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! Good idea about stamping onto photos too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks great! Good idea about stamping onto photos too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute picture Jaine, and a perfect LO for the month x

    ReplyDelete