So, for today's card, I started with these scraps from various different A Few of My Favourite Things kits:
- I cut the striped paper into a square and matted it onto the navy card.
- The teal card was cut into a smaller square and also matted onto the navy card.
- The turquoise house was cut out and windows from the cream house were glued into place.
- The grey card was cut to fit across the card and small scraps of navy added to either end of the grey. (There was no navy piece long enough to match the grey, but the squares we're going to be placed on top so that wasn't a problem.).
- Some small flowers were punched from the teal card and my favourite gems were stuck to their centres.
- I added some Platinum Stickles to the grey and navy strip and to the house roof and left it all to dry:
The greeting is a rub on that I have had for years and was pleasantly surprised that it still worked!!
So, from some scraps of paper and card I now have a cool New Home card, suitable for male/female/couple. What scrappy projects can you come up with?