Hi and welcome to the Sarah Hurley blog.
Today I (Clare) want to share a card I made in a style which is a little unusual for me. I think it's good just to play or try out new ideas and see where they lead. The idea was to create a background using my TH inks then add a large die cut layer, which I received from my lovely design team member Carol. If I'm honest I was thrilled how well it turned out.
Below is a picture of what I used to create my background.
I also decided to use the Doodle Doll Princes Girl stamp set and for once I wasn't going to colour the hair brown, I was going to be brave and use orange!
After stamping and colouring in the princess and crown using Promarkers, I cut them out and added foam pads to create depth. Finally the sentiment was stamped and cut out,again using foam pads to create depth.
Here's the finished card
Stamps - Doodle Doll-Princes Girl
Thanks for stopping by