Wednesday 10 September 2014

Buttons galore.

Hello, it's Carol here today and I am going to share my recent make for this months Buttons themed challenge. 

I am loving all the great new Silhouette Files over at Sarah's Silhouette Online Store. And used one of them for this card.

I fancied making a card that could be used for a male (for a change!) and used a piece of paper from one of the A Few of My Favourite Things Kit as the backing layer as it was lovely and neutral(and chevrons, did I mention chevrons?) 

I used the Circle Steampunk Cog Page Mat, which is sized 12x12" but due to the wonders of technology(scale in Silhouette Studio) it can be resized to any size, I picked 5x5" so it would fit onto my 6x6" card blank.

Once the cut was finished, I popped lots of tiny 3d foam squares under it to add dimension, and then added some tiny buttons to it.

I stamped "Curio" from the Curio Stamp set, which will be on Sarah's Shop really soon ;-)


Hope you like my card, and can join in with our Challenge this month. Thanks for stopping by.
Carol x





No comments:

Post a Comment