Thursday 15 March 2012

Challenge 62 - Steampunk

Hi there, Claireliz here with this weeks challenge.
The theme for this week is:
Steampunk

I used Sarah's Steampunk CD & the Gadget Gears Alterations die to decorate this little printers tray. The cogs are cut from chipboard & the Steampunk papers.

Inside the tray I've used the Steampunk papers & lots of little embellishments

The pocket watch on the back is coloured in with Promarkers & mounted on a chipboard circle.

Elaine
All made using the Steampunk CD, Cogs embossing folder, and an old button, distressed with Tim Holtz inks.
Claire C
My card is made using elements from the Steampunk CD with a button and ribbon from my stash


I made a tag and used the Steampunk papers and elements to decorate it.
EMMA
I made a card using papers and elements from Sarah's Steampunk CD and combined them with Tim Holtz Alterations dies and Texture Fades.


Jess

Using papers and embellies from the Steampunk CD, Tag and Button Dies and a bit of ribbon.

I used the delish Steampunk Papers and the Wings Digi stamp along with a Crafts and Me image
This is Steampunk Girly Style!! I've used a couple of papers from the Steampunk CD, along with some distress ink, kraft card, and embellishments to make a post it note holder.
Clare
Image and papers used from Sarah's Steampunk CD


Sarah
I made a quick and simple card using one of the pre-coloured digi stamps on the CD with some of the papers and embellishments
So show us your Steampunkery style! You have until Midnight 25th March to enter.
Just leave a link on this post & the winner will be announced on Wednesday March 28th.
We can't wait to see what you create & good luck.

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment