Wednesday 16 March 2011

Challenge #32 - Winners!

Hi everyone,

Firstly thanks to everyone who entered my four legged friends challenge, all of your cards we beautiful and it was a really tough job to choose a winner!

I have finally narrowed it down and here are the winners.

1st Place - San (Cherry Pickins)
2nd Place - Susan
3rd Place - Avril B

Please email Sarah here for your prizes and blog badges.

Remember, you still have until Sunday to enter the flowers challenge.

Well done to the winners and hope to see you all again.

Patsi xx

3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! You all did such a wonderful job. So creative. Enjoy your prizes and badges! And everyone else... get your flowers challenge in, if you haven't already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a surprise to see I am a winner!
    Thanks very much.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, when I pressed thed link to email for my badge, it comes up 'blog page does not exist' Am I doing something wrong?
    Avril

    ReplyDelete