Sunday 9 November 2014

Clean & Simple…for a Man!

Morning all. I’m in a real Christmas card making phase at the moment as I love to get them made ahead of time but I also like to keep my stash of birthday cards topped up, so that is what I have made to show you today.

I have had a few family members in need of last minute masculine cards so I let them pick from my stash, but I needed to make a few more to replace them. I turned to some of Sarah’s lovely bright and bold 12x12 paper and sentiment stamps to create a CAS card.

Green Birthday (1)

Supplies:

  • A Few of My Favourite Things Kit 
  • Archival Jet Black Inkpad
  • Memento Cottage Ivy Inkpad
  • Glitter Glue
  • Double Sided Tape and Foam Pads

Step by Step:

  1. Cut a piece of patterned paper slightly narrower than your card and fix to the card with foam pads.
  2. Cut a piece of smooth white stamping card 2cm narrower than the patterned paper. Stamp 4 sentiments using green in the middle of the card and stamp Happy Birthday using black ink just below.
  3. Stamp three stars using green ink in the top left corner and repeat in the bottom right. Fix to the centre of the card using double sided tape.
  4. Decorate the stars with glitter glue.

Thanks for stopping by

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment