Morning all. I’m in a real Christmas card making phase at the moment as I love to get them made ahead of time but I also like to keep my stash of birthday cards topped up, so that is what I have made to show you today.
I have had a few family members in need of last minute masculine cards so I let them pick from my stash, but I needed to make a few more to replace them. I turned to some of Sarah’s lovely bright and bold 12x12 paper and sentiment stamps to create a CAS card.
- A Few of My Favourite Things Kit
- Archival Jet Black Inkpad
- Memento Cottage Ivy Inkpad
- Glitter Glue
- Double Sided Tape and Foam Pads
Step by Step:
- Cut a piece of patterned paper slightly narrower than your card and fix to the card with foam pads.
- Cut a piece of smooth white stamping card 2cm narrower than the patterned paper. Stamp 4 sentiments using green in the middle of the card and stamp Happy Birthday using black ink just below.
- Stamp three stars using green ink in the top left corner and repeat in the bottom right. Fix to the centre of the card using double sided tape.
- Decorate the stars with glitter glue.
Thanks for stopping by