Wednesday 15 October 2014

DOCUMENTED 365 - DOODLING

Hi and welcome to the Sarah Hurley 365 blog.

Once again it's my (Clare) turn to inspire you and today I thought I'd share week 5 of my Project Life/Documented 365.

It's without a doubt this 'A Few Of My Favourite Thing' kit is my all time favourite. I love everything about it, from the colour combinations to the quirky doodle paper and stamps. It just screams fun!

Here's my two pages in full but I have also taken some pictures of the individual journal cards to give you an insight into how they were created.

Every page always has a week journal card and it's normally the first place I like to start.


And now the second page



I love incorporating all the little stamps you get in Sarah's stamp sets, the possibilities are endless.


Here I have used texts from 'Today' stamp set


The background was created using the background stamp from Doodle Doll - Princess Girl. The sentiments are from the Everyday Sayings stamp set.


The little cute bird is also from the kit and the speech bubble is from the 'Snip n Cut embellishment set.


That's all from me today and hope you have a lovely crafty day!

Clare x

3 comments:

  1. I love these cards, they're so colourful and bold. I love that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Clare, these are great. Love that they are backed onto the white too, makes them 'pop'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Clare, so bright and funky x

    ReplyDelete