Thursday 28 February 2013

Challenge 78 - Recycle

This month our challenge theme is 'Recycle'. We want to see what you can make out of something recycled, repurposed or altered in some way - I know this one is going to be fab, I can't wait for you to amaze us with your creations!

I had fun recycling this love hearts tub using Sarah Hurley papers and elements.

Lots of recycling going on here, for more detailed explaination go to my blog.


Jess

I have recycled a matchbox to make a Memory Snapshot Box to keep treasures in!!





I recycled an old picture frame I found in a drawer into a handy but pretty memo board. I forgot to take a before picture d'oh! I used lots of items from the "My Favourite Things" February kit, more details on my blog.




I took the glass out of a magnet I've had hanging around for ages and decorated it for Mother's Day using My Favourite Things kit.



I recycled the corrugated card from a cardboard box on this layout and used papers from Sarah's Belle & Alfie kit as well as some pieces from Sarah's Embellishment kits.



My recycled item is the grey cardboard which I saved from some packaging. I've made a little folder to store my card sketches in and decorated it with papers from Sarah's Curio Digi Kit and embellishments available in Sarah's Etsy store.


We look forward to seeing your projects - you have until midnight on 30th March to enter - just click below to submit your link!
Sarah x


3 comments:

  1. The designers have recycled some very interesting items and produced some lovely and useful things. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful recycled samples from the DT, hope that my link works......if not I'm #14, and you find me here:
    http://akstamping.blogspot.com/2013/03/cgiout-of-recycle-bin.html

    Thanks for the challenge!
    ¸..• ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
    ¸.•´ .•´¨¨))
    ((¸¸.•´ ..•´ Shell in Alaska♥

    ReplyDelete

  3. Thanks for the challenge! Wonderful work by all. am your new follower. Hope you visit
    http://kalasirjana.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete