Thursday 3 January 2013

Challenge 76 - Celebrate!

Challenge 76 - Celebrate

This month our challenge theme is 'Celebrate'. We want to see your creations that are celebrating - they can be a celebration of the new year, birthdays, anniversaries, anything you like! We can't wait to see all your celebration entries and see how you all celebrate in style :D

I created this layout to celebrate some of the simple moments in life and how silly little moments can be so full of memories! 

Jaine
I used two of my favourite digi kits from 2012 which are Say Cheese and New Directions plus a dashed border and ink splats from the digital journaling kit to celebrate my family.



I created this birthday card using Sarah's Steampunk Collection & some chipboard stars...



My card is for a 21st Birthday and was created using scraps left over from a mix of Sarah's kits (I think Craft Basics and Santa's Workshop!). The badge, doily, and chipboard shapes are all from Sarah's Etsy store.





My card is for someone who has passed their driving test. I used a fab mini digi stamp from the Britannia kit, coloured it and layered it onto a map. The black and white honeycomb paper and the "chequered flag" are from Black & White Scrap Basics.


My card is to celebrate the New Year by bringing to some cheer to one of my friends. I used the English Country Garden kit and Butterflies from the Fairyland Craft CD. 



My card is a birthday card for a Paris mad friend! I used the I Love Paris kit which was perfect. I love the teal paper with little Eiffel Towers.


Jess

This is my challenge entry. You can't see in the New Year without 'a wee dram', so I've created a little favour box which secretly holds a Whiskey miniature!!!!!! I've used papers from the fabulous Pic Nic In The Park Digi Kit, some die cut shapes and a loo roll middle!! Hope you like it.




This is a birthday gift bag and what better way to celebrate than
with a handmade treat!
I used a little bit of the Valentine line coming up along with
Retro Home journaling tag, Steampunk phrase tags, and some Curio mixed in there.



Natalie

I went stamp crazy! Made this card using Sarah's black ink pad, her laser cut embellishments and Retro Home Kit scraps.



We look forward to seeing your projects - you have until midnight on 27th January to enter - just click below to submit your link!
Sarah x


No comments:

Post a Comment