From this weeks challenge our challenges will be monthly, we've made this decision for a few reasons...
1. It gives you more time to work on your projects - so many people say to me they just missed the challenge because they got caught up with work / family etc... we're here to help! :o)
2. It gives us more time to bring you fab inspiration!
3. We can offer prizes for different categories - from now on entries using or incorporating Sarah Hurley products will be eligible for another prize as well as the main top 3 (yay!)
4. We can talent spot and ask some of our winners to join us for a one month guest position contributing a project to the challenge blog
5. this is the biggie!! we are bringing you something new and fabulous launching on the 3rd September and we are working flat out to achieve this - you're going to LOVE it!! Keep a look out here on the blog or over on my Facebook page for more news!
Everything else remains the same, you still don't have to use my products (unless you would like to be considered for the additional category) though of course we'd love to see what you can do with them! You can make any creation you like be it a tag, card, scrapbook page, altered art, ATC or even cross stitch! and we will still be having lots of fab sponsors and prizes!
Thank you all so much for entering the challenges, we just love to look at all your work and hopefully this extra time will mean we will have even more of your fabulous creations to look at!
If you have any questions just leave them here in the comments and I'll answer them
This months challenge will be up later today :o)