Thursday 14 April 2011

Challenge 38 - April Showers

Challenge 38 - April Showers
Good Morning everyone! This is Team A's second challenge here at the Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog!.

This week it is my turn (SANDIE) to choose the challenge for us. Since it's April, I thought of all of the rain that comes with this month! Hence... April Showers (water theme). Since rain is wet, it can be anything wet~ baths, rain, beaches... you name it! Use your imagination! I can't wait to see what you all come up with. :)

Here's mine. It's a card for someone going through some difficulty. The inside says "In every life, a little rain must fall"


Sandie


Ria Mojica


Christine



Lisa


Jo

Renee

We look forward to seeing your entries!


4 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh how fun!! I love what everyone created and hoping I can play along! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come on Julie! Play along! We'd love to see what you do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards from the design team, you've inspired me to enter a card.Thanks for sharing.Take care.Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sandie!! I made a card tonight...and will upload tomorrow! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete