Wednesday 1 December 2010

Challenge 18 Winners


Happy 1st of December to all you lovely ladies out there and I hope you all managed to get your 1st advent chocolate fix this morning!! I would love to say mine is home made but no I have a shop bought toy story one! It was handpicked by Arran, my 3 year old son and his younger brother Lewis who is one. I am definatley thinking handmade for next year they look so much more fun.

I would like to say a huge thankyou to those that entered my embossing theme last week. I had so much fun blog hopping, picking up new techniques and ideas along the way!!

Anyway I will get to the point as I am sure you are anxious to know who my top 3 are!!


drum roll please......


and the winners are

Ist place

poppys papercraft patch


2nd place

cherry pickins


3rd place

pinky


Please contact Sarah here to claim your blog badges and prizes.

*******

You have until Sunday 6th to enter Amanda's masking challenge.

********

take care and hope you can join us next time

hugs Clare x

4 comments:

  1. OMGoodness - it's turned midnight (yes, it's now December!!), and I have just popped by before going to bed, and Wow - I am thrilled to learn that my card has won 1st prize! Thank you so much.
    HUgs, Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done to the winner and thanks for putting me in your top 3:)
    Hugs
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...so pleased to have found i've come 2nd....thank you soooo much for picking me as one of the top three.

    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done to the winner and top 3
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete